Preventive Pet Care Exams in Mandeville, LA
At Mandeville Animal Hospital, we will provide your pet with the best possible comprehensive physical exam in Mandeville. We will review every aspect of your pet’s health from the ears to the tail. Your pet will receive a full preventive care exam because we know how important it is to catch any potential issues as early as possible.
Our Preventive Care Exams in Mandeville Include:
- Eye Exams for Signs of Cataracts, Glaucoma, Infections, Jaundice, and Allergies
- Full Body Examination of Muscle Tone, Weight, and Enlarged Lymph Nodes
- Abdomen, Joint, and Spine Checks for Signs of Pain, Tenderness, Enlarged Organs, and Tumors
- Heart and Lung Tests for Heart Murmurs, Irregular Beats, and Clear Lungs
- Blood Work, Urinalysis, and Feces Samples
- Skin and Coat examinations for infections, allergies, tumors
- Ear and Mouth Checks for Infection, Tartar, and Inflammation
Why Is Preventive Care So Important?
Preventive appointments allow us to catch potential issues like tumors, skin infections, parasites, and other issues early. In turn, this helps you save time and money by avoiding complications and ensuring your pets stay healthy all year long. The American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA) suggests an annual preventive care check-up for your pet. Schedule yours today by calling (985) 377-0800.
For more information about our preventive pet care exams or to make an appointment with your Mandeville veterinarian, please call us today at (985) 377-0800.